Monday, May 9, 2016

Week of Feb 22nd

Everything is going great here in Conway! There have been so many cool experiences and an abundance of blessing, i wish you guys could all just be here with me! The biggest thing i have learned this week is how important it is to count our blessings everyday, and then give thanks to God. I know that sounds really obvious but i think we often forget how truly blessed we are because we see them everyday and can often expect them. But I know that our lives will become a whole lot sweeter when we truly take the time to see God's hand in our lives, because i know He is there for us every single day. I am so grateful to be a child of God and to know that He is truly our loving father in heaven. I know my family means the absolute world to me! I love you all so much! 
PS my cute little fam sent me a broncos super bowl shirt this week! so nice to have a little bit of Denver out here in SC 


No comments:

Post a Comment