Monday, May 9, 2016

Week of Jan 25th

GO BRONCOS! I don't have much time today, but yes it did snow (I am right next to Myrtle Beach) so 1/16th of an inch is still snow! This week has been jam packed with miracles, I wish I could share them all! But last week we went on exchanges( i had a different comapnion for 24 hours) and i met this little boy named Jacob. We had a great lesson and is being baptized this Saturday, so excited for him! He said the sweetest prayer about doing everything God asks him to because he loves God. The Spirit truly led and guided us to the people we need to see and I am just so grateful to meet so many people and witness all of these miracles. We had this like 20 yr old girl that wanted to meet with us (they met her right before i came) and we have been going back to her house several times througout the day to catch her over the last 6 weeks and she has never been home. Last friday we prayed to know what to do, felt prompted to go to her house, AND SHE WAS HOME. had such a beautiful lesson and strengthened my testimony of prayer and that answers are real. We also had a super cool world wide missionary broadcast from the Apostles! All in all the Gospel is true and I love you guys! I promise ill have more super cool stories and pics next week! 

LOVE SISTER BUCKEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment