Monday, May 9, 2016

Week of May 2nd

   I will be here in Conway for another 6 weeks and I'm so happy! I love Conway with all my heart. The people, town and just everything is so great! My time on my mission has flown by, I can't believe I've been out for 5 months! It feels like I've done this my whole life and also just a week hah 
    As always I have had a busy week teaching and learning. Mostly that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a blessing that truly helps both families and individuals. It gives and brings so much hope in this life and the life to come. I often find myself in such awe for my love and gratitude for our Heavenly Father, His perfect plan and our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. Like it's just so real and neat and I am absolutely in love with this life. 
   Ok best thing ever, Kaniyah finally asked her mom about baptism and she is calling her dad today. PRAYING she will be able to, she loves the gospel so much and is actually the brightest little star and also our best friend. She never fails to make our day. And I have absolutely loved being apart of this journey with her, it's been great to see her testimony and love for the Lord grow these past several months. She said the sweetest prayer about
  We also had the neatest experience yesterday. We were sitting in Relief Society (church) and this lady walks in the last 5 minutes. Obviously us missionaries went up to her to get her story. her name is Molly and she said "I woke up this morning and knew i needed to go to church, so i got in my car and started driving. The Lord told me to go that road, and there were 3 churches along the side. I prayed to know where to go and the Lord said that one, so i walked in. I know it's where the Lord wants me to be." yes there are really that many churches here in the South!
turns out she just happened to find her self in Christ's true church. I don't doubt for a single second that this is the Lord's work and he is diligently preparing souls to receive the fullness of His Gospel. And so we shared the message of how Christ restored His church through the prophet Joseph Smith and she knows it is true. 
   So whether you are 10 years old and meeting with the missionaries everyday for 3 months, or just walk in and meet with them once, THE GOSPEL IS TRUE, and truth will always be true. Heavenly Father knows and loves every single one of His children. He does not desire for a single one of us to be lost. That is WHY He restored His church, because He loves us and His Gospel is a blessing. I know the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's true church with everything in me, and I testify of these truths in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 
   I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, thanks for all the love and support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment