Monday, June 19, 2017

Week of June 6th

This past week was full of adventures, like it was super slow but also I can't believe I'm already writing home again.. 
For starters, no Kaniyah wasn't baptized but she is still cute as a button and loves the gospel. She actually taught Joyce(her grandma) how to pray last night and it melted my heart. Things just happen in the Lords timing and that's always the best. Always. Like I look back on my experience and how 2 years ago, the missionaries wanted me to be baptized in like May, but I wasn't until June 22nd .It was the perfect day because my brother Chad was able to baptize me and it was absolutely when I was ready. So yah, just trust the Lord.
Last week we decided to walk to downtown Conway which is only like 30 mins away, BUT we got caught in the rain so that was fun, it wasn't letting up and we had appointments to go to so we started walking back and ended up drenched. Lots of people thought we were silly, but you do what you gotta do. Also we decided to try riding our bikes, which was fun. And mom I promise we had helmets on and we totally rode on the side walk, but then it ended so we rode in the little bumpies on the side of the highway, it was only 55 mph speed limit though :)
Ha I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY RIGHT 
I've learned that sometimes we go down the wrong road a little bit, whether by our own choice or by Heavenly Father's, but I know that those times help us to grow. It only strengthens our faith as we continue to trust God and just keep going, that's sometimes all we can do. And I'm so stinking grateful for these times, for without them we would only be who we were yesterday.
"All things work together for good to them that love God. So keep loving. Keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever." Elder Holland April 2016

Here's a pic of me eating a burger on my 6 month mark, also my cutie comp loves pictures and how cute is Kaniyah and this baby

LOVE SISTER BUCKEY

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment